Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
The KICKER® CompVX™ features, high power handling, multiple wiring options and extraordinary thermal management to deliver outstanding bass reproduction without distortion. Thanks to advanced speaker technologies like SoloKon™ cone reinforcement, 360 degree back bracing and an oversized suspension, you get very low distortion and incredible clarity at any volume level.
POWERZONE two channel amplifier highlighted with bright Crunch red heatsink elements feature high level inputs utilizing SPEED-FET output devices and QTD Technology produces 1500 watts of power in a stereo or bridged mono application.
43CVR104 10" 350W RMS (700W Peak Power) 4-ohm Impedance Subwoofer
- Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet): 0.8-3.0 cu. ft.
- Fs (Hz): 43.8
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Frequency Response: 30 - 500 Hz
- Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Top Mount Depth (inches): 5 1/2
- RMS Power Range (Watts): 100-350
- Vas (liters): 16.159
- Size: 10 -inch
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) :700
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches): 9 1/8
- Free-Air: No
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet): 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
- Dual Voice Coil: Yes
- Sensitivity: 83.6 dB at 1 watt
- Qts: 0.838
- Xmax (millimeters): 14
PZ-1520.2 1500 Watts Powerzone Series 2 ohm Stable 2-Channel Class-A/B Car Amplifier
- Class-A/B 2 ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 375 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1500 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- UPC: 798418844322
- Weight: 22
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.