Ultra-Compact and Ultra-Versatile!
- Tiny footprint accommodates limited-space installations. XC2410: 1.54 x 7.17 x 3.23 in. (39 x 182 x 82 mm)
- A range of useful output configurations:
- 4-Channel Satellite Amplifier
- 3-Channel System Amplifier*
- 2-Channel, High-Power Satellite Amplifier
- 2-Channel, High-Power Subwoofer Amplifier*
- *Use the source unit’s low-pass filter when driving a subwoofer.
Salt & Sun Certified For Rugged Applications
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt-fog/UV exposure and vibration resistance (ASTM B117/D4329/3.0G), ensuring durability in harsh marine environments.
- Tough, hard-anodized aluminum chassis for exceptional heat dissipation and mechanical integrity.
- Coated, corrosion-resistant, double-layer circuit board.
MOSFET Class D Amplifier Topology
- Highly-efficient design reduces heat output and current draw.
- Delivers impressive power and fidelity from a very compact chassis.
- Battery-friendly design, draws very little current when turned off.
Onboard Signal Processing and Flexible Inputs
- Variable High-Pass Filter (15-250 Hz, 12dB/octave, non-defeatable)
- Dedicated inputs accept preamp level signals (200mV-8V) and high-power, speaker level signals (600mV-20V).
- 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts × 4 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts × 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- Double Side Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 15 - 250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- UPC: 729218020999
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer