Ultra-Compact and Ultra-Versatile!
- Tiny footprint accommodates limited-space installations. XC2510: 1.54 x 11.02 x 4.33 in. (39 x 280 x 110 mm)
- Drive an entire audio system with a single amplifier (4 speakers + sub)
Salt & Sun Certified
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt-fog/UV exposure (ASTM B117/D4329), and vibration resistance, ensuring durability in harsh marine environments.
- Tough, hard-anodized aluminum chassis for exceptional heat dissipation and mechanical integrity.
- Coated, corrosion-resistant, double-layer circuit board.
MOSFET Class D Amplifier Topology
- Highly-efficient design reduces heat output and current draw.
- Delivers impressive power and fidelity from a very compact chassis.
- Battery-friendly design, draws very little current when turned off.
Complete Signal Processing Onboard
- Variable High-Pass Filters (15-250 Hz, 12dB/octave, non-defeatable) on main channels.
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (35-250 Hz, 12dB/octave, non-defeatable) on subwoofer channel.
- Adjustable Bass Boost EQ (0-12 dB @ 50 Hz) on subwoofer channel
- Dedicated inputs accept preamp level signals (200mV-8V) and high-power, speaker level signals (600mV-20V).
- 700 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 + 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts × 4 + 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts × 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- 4 Layer Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- Bass Boost Adjustment
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35-250Hz (SUB) / 15-250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer