Low-Profile, Ultra-Compact Size!
- Tiny footprint accommodates limited-space installations. XC2110: 1.54 x 7.85 x 3.23 in. (39 x 199 x 82 mm)
Salt & Sun Certified For Rugged Applications
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt-fog/UV exposure and vibration resistance (ASTM B117/D4329/3.0G), ensuring durability in harsh marine environments.
- Tough, hard-anodized aluminum chassis for exceptional heat dissipation and mechanical integrity.
- Coated, corrosion-resistant, double-layer circuit board.
MOSFET Class D Amplifier Topology
- Highly-efficient design reduces heat output and current draw.
- Delivers impressive power and fidelity from a very compact chassis.
- Battery-friendly design, draws very little current when turned off.
Complete Signal Processing Onboard
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (35-250 Hz, 12dB/octave, non-defeatable)
- Adjustable Bass Boost EQ (0-12 dB @ 50 Hz)
- Dedicated inputs accept preamp level signals (200mV-8V) and high-power, speaker level signals (600mV-20V).
- 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Double Side Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. Low Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35 - 250Hz
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer