Infinity Kappa 3/4" Tweeter Car Speakers
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •2 Tweeters (6" wire attached)
- •Two 16" Lengths of speaker wire with in-line crossovers
- •2 Threaded flush-mount cups
- •2 Plastic locking nuts
- •2 Surface-mount cups
- •2 Starfish mounts
- •Six 3/8" Flat head screws
- •2 Adhesive backed Infinity logo badges
- •2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- •Installation instructions
40kHz High-resolution Silk Dome Tweeter
Kappa edge-driven silk dome tweeters equipped with oversized voice coils deliver silky smooth highs with impressive thermal power handling and 40kHz high resolution.
Patented Plus One™ Glass Fiber Woofers
Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency. Hearing is believing.
0dB or -3dB Tweeter Output Level Control
The push-button on the angled tweeter allows tweeter output level control of 0dB or -3dB to optimize system linearity based on installation location.
UniPivot and Angled Tweeter
For 5-1/4”, 6-1/2” and 6”x 8” coaxial models, the tweeters are angled and can be rotated 270° after installation on most models. This gives you imaging options and the ability to elevate the soundstage on low mounted speakers.
Kappa 2-way component system crossovers are compact and equipped with 2-way and 3-way selections to accommodate a 2” or 3” midrange upgrade. The optional 2” or 3” midrange includes a bandpass crossover to upgrade a two-way system into a three-way system with perfect tonal balance.
Super Compact Design and High Sensitivity 3” Midrange Speaker
Kappa 3” midrange delivers low-frequency response to 300Hz while keeping high sensitivity over 89dB.The super compact design and premium performance allows the midrange to fit more vehicles without sacrificing any of your audio experience.
Sleek and Powerful Industry Design
The essence of form and function, Kappa tweeters are elegantly designed deliver a car audio experience as powerful as it is beautiful.
Slim and Smart Crossover Design
Kappa component systems all have very slim crossovers, which equipped with connection cable for easy installation. The push-button on crossover allows tweeter output level control of 0dB or -3dB to optimize system linearity based on installation location.
- Diameter : .75 Inch
- Sensitivity : 93 dB
- Frequency Response : 2000-40000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 150 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- Edge Driven: The ¾" edge-driven tweeters use silk domes. An edge-driven tweeter has better dispersion characteristics and allows for a lower crossover frequency than typical tweeters of the same size, which improves imaging. The result is improved vocals and musical clarity.
- High-Output Design: The high output 3? voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring and extracts every watt from factory receivers, increasing overall system output and efficiency (relative to 4? speakers). The speakers also benefit from increased power when you upgrade the wire and add aftermarket amplifiers, designed to power a 3? load.
- I-Mount Tweeter Mounting System: The tweeters can be surface or flush mounted with Infinity's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting is made easy through the use of the threaded flush-mount adapter and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the flush-mount adapter (with the tweeter installed) is inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the grilles:
- Surface Mount (behind grille panel)
- Flush Mount (behind grille panel)
- Bottom Mount (to grille panel)
- Flush Mount (in-dash location)
- 40kHz High-resolution Silk Dome Tweeter
- Patented Plus One™ Glass Fiber Woofers
- 0dB or -3dB Tweeter Output Level Control
- UniPivot and Angled Tweeter
- 3-way Upgradability
- Super Compact Design and High Sensitivity
- 3" Midrange Speaker
- Sleek and Powerful Industry Design
- Slim and Smart Crossover Design
- 3/4" (19mm) Edge-Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Power Handling: 50Wrms, 150W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 93dB
- Frequency Response: 2kHz – 40kHz
- Impedance: 3.0 ohms
- Gross weight: 0.306kg
- UPC: 050667377038
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I have tried Kappa tweeters in the past and they amaze me, so when i was given the chance to have this pair at a much cheaper price, there was really no hesitation, and boy do they sound so smoooooth...clear and hey not irritating to listen to.