Memphis Audio 6.5" Direct Upgrade Speakers Compatible With Harley Davidson 2014+ Street Glide & 2015+ Road Glide
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) 6-1/2" Coaxial Speakers
- • (6) Grilles
- • User Manual
Memphis Audio MXA62HD 6.5"
Memphis Audio MXA62HD 6.5" Direct Fit Upgrade Speakers compatible with Harley Davidson 2014+ Street Glide and 2015+ Road Glide This kit includes one pair of 6.5" Coaxial Drop-In Replacement Speakers With Three sets of Grilles.
Designed to Fit in the OEM Factory Locations
Memphis Audio OEM Direct Fit HD Speaker Upgrade Sets are designed to fit in the OEM factory locations for 2014 and up Street Glide and 2015 and up Road Glide Motorcycle fairings as well as Tour Pak locations. 3 Grills are included to give you everything needed to upgrade your factory system.
- Designed to fit 2014+ Street Glide® / 2015+ Road Glide® and Tour-Pak IP66 weather proof design
- Low profile neodymium tweeter with integrated wave guide
- Wave guide for improved mid-range output
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm proprietary film dome tweeter
- Carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- Weather resistant treated cloth surround for high SPL
- Santoprene front spider for weather resistance
- High power 35mm voice coil
- Neodymium ring magnet motor for maximum output
- High temperature glass reinforced polymer frame to resist corrosion
- Integrated spade terminals
- Integrated 6dB crossover with high power mylar capacitor Grilles for fairing and rear Tour-Pak included
- SIZE - 6.5"
- RMS - 75w
- PEAK - 150w
- SENSITIVITY - 93dB
- MAGNET TYPE - Neodymium
- MOUNTING DEPTH - 2.3"
- UPC: 841992154841
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.