Memphis Audio 6.5" Speaker Motorcycle Audio compatible with Harley Davidson Direct OEM Kits
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) 6.5" Speakers
- • MXA300.4 Powersports 4-Channel Amplifier
- • (2) Amplifier mounting adapter plates to fit either Road Glide or Street Glide
- • (6) Grilles
- • User Manual/li>
Memphis Audio MXAHDPRO2 Bundle
Memphis Audio MXAHDPRO2 2 6.5 Inch Speaker Motorcycle Audio Compatible With Harley Davidson Direct OEM Kits - This bundle is for 2014 and up Harley Davidson Street Glides and 2015 and up Road Glides. It includes a Memphis Audio MXA62HD 6.5" Direct Fit Upgrade Speakers Compatible With Harley Davidson 2014+ Street Glide and 2015+ Road Glide, a Memphis Audio Harley Davidson OEM Direct Fit Amplifier Installation Kit for 2014+ Harley Davison Street Glide and 2015+ Road Glide, and a Memphis Audio MXA300.4 Powersports 4-Channel Amplifier 75x4.
- Designed for 2014+ Harley-Davidson Street Glide/Road Glide and Tour-Pak
- IP66 weather proof design
- Low profile proprietary film dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Tweeter features integrated Wave guide for improved low mid-range output
- Carbon-Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene Surround
- Santoprene Front Spider for weather resistance
- High Power 35mm Voice-Coil
- SIZE - 6.5"
- RMS - 75w
- PEAK - 150w
- SENSITIVITY - 93dB
- MAGNET TYPE - Neodymium
- MOUNTING DEPTH - 2.3"
MXA300.4 Powersports 4-Channel Amplifier 75x4
- RMS POWER 4Ω (w) 65 x 4
- RMS POWER 2Ω (w) 75 x 4
- Bridged/Mono Power 4Ω (w) 150 x 2
- THD% 4Ω <1%
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions L x W x H 8.625 x 3.25 x 1.75
- Input Range 300mV-9V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 10GKIT
- UPC: 841992157934
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.