Infinity Kappa 8" Car Subwoofer
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
Oversized voice coil
The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
Premium integrated push terminals
Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
Learn how to wire subwoofers
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 91 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 30-175 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1200 Watts
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- RMS Power Handling : 400 Watts
- Free Air : Yes
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 1 x Screw bag
- 1 x Owner’s manual
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- Oversized voice coil
- Premium integrated push terminals
- Power Handling: 400W RMS, 1200W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 91dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 175Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2 in. (50mm)
- Impedance: 2 or 4 ohms
- Cutout Diameter: 7-1/3" (186mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5-3/16" (131mm)
- UPC: 050667376772
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.