Axxess AXDIS-MB82 MOST 25 Amp Retention with SWC for Mercedes 2005-2011
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Amp Retention
- • SWC Harness
- • MOST 25 Interface
- • Owner's Manual
MOST 25 Amp Retention with SWC
This car audio wiring setup that uses a single 25-amp power wire to retain power to the head unit even when the vehicle's ignition is off. This type of wiring setup also includes a steering wheel control (SWC) wire that allows the user to control various features of the head unit from the steering wheel.
- Provides accessory power
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Designed for amplified models
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains balance
- Micro-B USB updatable
- E-Class 2009 (W211)*
- GL 2007-2012 (X164)
- ML 2006-2011 (W164)
- SLK 2005-2011 (R171)*
(1) There are two different radio possibilities for the E-Class or SLK in this year range, please see below for ways to distinguish between which interface kit you will need.
(2) Vehicles equipped with Command NTG1 will use the AXDIS-MB132. NTG1 radios will be built by Harman/Becker and have the 6-Disc Changer separate from the radio, if equipped with a SINGLE-disc player, it will be built in to the radio. They will typically have buttons on the sides of, and below the radio screen, also the optical light will come from the fiber cable when removed.
(3) Vehicles equipped with Command NTG2.5 will use the AXDIS-MB82. NTG2.5 radios will be built by Alpine, and have the 6-Disc changer built in to the radio. They will not have buttons directly below the radio screen, and the optical light will come from the radio when the fiber cable is removed
- UPC: 086429384457
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.