Kenwood KAC-M5014 Powersports 4-Channel Marine/Powersports Amplifier
We are a Kenwood authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •4-Channel moto-marine amplifier
- •Power/ground/input-output harness (installed) w/ inline fuse holder
- •(1) 40-amp ATC fuse (installed)
- •(4) 5/8" screws
- •(2) 4" wire ties
- •Owner's Manual
WaterPROOF,DustPROOF & Salt Spray PROOF
IPX7/IPX6/IP6X certified. The amplifier can be submerged in up to 3.3 feet of water for 30 minutes, and can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water.ASTM B117 salt spray (or salt fog) corrosion testing ensures the amplifier will not corrode or fail in saltwater and other harsh environments.
Adding Clarity And Impact To Your Music
Kenwood's compact KAC-M5014 four-channel marine and powersports amplifier delivers a solid 50 watts RMS per channel, over-powering noise from wind, water, or the trail, and adding clarity and impact to your music. The amp features conformal-coated circuit boards and protective covers for its connections, so the music won't stop just because the amp got a little wet or dirty.
High-level Speaker Wiring
BThe KAC-M5014 will accept an input signal from just about any source, whether it's RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or the high-level speaker wiring from a factory radio. The high-level inputs can sense the signal and turn the amplifier on, so you won't need to run a separate remote turn-on lead from the receiver or factory fuse box. The amp's high- and low-pass filters let you tune the sound to match your speakers and their locations.
- Low Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 75x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 40 A
- Marine Amplifier: The Kenwood KAC-M5014 is a Class-D 4-channel amplifier that can provide 50 watts RMS per channel into a 4? or 75 watts per channel into a 2? load, and is designed for the marine environment. The marine amp carries an IP66/67, ASTM B117 waterproof rating.
- CTA-2006 Compliant: CTA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring amplifier power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured over a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz (for full range amplifiers), with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N). Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms. CTA-2006 standards allow consumers to compare amplifiers and receivers under the same conditions (apples to apples).
- Increased Power Flow: Heavy-duty internal terminals for power and ground help increase the current flow from the battery connection to the internal circuitry, providing enhanced sound quality and bass reproduction.
- High-Quality Capacitors: The KAC-M5014 features PMLCAPs (Polymer Multi-Layer Capacitors), for clear detailed sound with less distortion.
- Magnetic Shielding: The marine amplifier's output coils include magnetic shields to reduce radiated noise and increase sound quality.
- Speaker Level Input: Two sets of RCA input jacks can be used for preamp level or speaker level input signals. If connecting the source unit's speaker wire to the input jacks, a pair of speaker to line-level adapters will be required (sold separately). When using a speaker level input signal, it may not be necessary to connect a remote turn-on lead because of the amplifier's signal sensing function.
- Protection Circuits: The Kenwood KAC-M5014 uses a microprocessor to provide protection against over-heating, shorted speaker wires, low impedance on an output channel, and if a DC signal is sent to the speaker outputs.
- Controls: The Kenwood marine amplifier's control panel includes a screw-down cover for protection from the elements.
- Input Sensitivity: A rotary control for each set of channels (1/2 & 3/4) provides an adjustment range from 0.2V (200mV) to 5V.
- Input Select: 2-position switch; options for 2CH and 4CH based on number of RCA input channels used, selecting 2CH lets you feed all four channels from one pair of RCAs
- Filter Frequency: rotary dials for each set of channels (1/2 & 3/4) can be adjusted from 50Hz to 200Hz for either High-Pass or Low-Pass filtering.
- Crossover: 3-position switch for each set of channels (1/2 & 3/4); LPF/Off/HPF
- Output: 2-position switch (2Ch & 3/4Ch) determines how each set of output channels will be configured - 3 or 4 channel mode, or both sets of channels bridged mono.
- RCA Inputs: two pair of stereo RCA inputs; used for both speaker level and preamp level signals
- Speaker Outputs: four pair of 16 ga. wires
- Power & Ground: two 10 ga. wires provide the power and ground inputs. An 8 ga. amplifier wiring kit is recommended (sold separately)
- Remote Turn-on: an 18 ga. wire can be used to activate the amp if using low-level (RCA) inputs
- Fuses: a single 40-amp ATC fuse is provided on the power input wire
- Sealed Cast Aluminum Chassis with Drain Tunnel
- Speaker Level Input with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- Output Channel Mode Selectable (2ch / 3-4ch)
- Input Channel Mode Selectable (2ch / 4 ch)
- 50 Watts RMS x 4 at 4 Ohms
- 75 Watts RMS x 4 at 2 Ohms
- 150 Watts RMS x 2 at 4 Ohms Bridged
- Input Sensitivity 4-12V (Speaker Level) 0.2-5V (RCA Level)
- Selectable, Variable HPF/LPF (50-200Hz, -12dB/octave)
- Amp: 7-13/16” W x 1-15/16” H x 4-1/8” D
- UPC: 0019048232267
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.