Memphis Audio MM500.4V MM Series 500W RMS 4-Channel 125Wx4 @ 2-Ohm Full-Range Marine Amplifier
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • IPX5 rated
- • 12dB/octave butterworth crossovers
- • Variable bass boost (0-12dB) centered at 45Hz
- • 24dB Infrasonic Filter
- • Fully Variable crossover
- • Removable power terminal
- • Sealed removable signal connectors
- • Sealed top mount controls
- • Extruded aluminum heat sink
- • Signal sensing auto turn on
- • Input select switch
- • LED light strip
- • Protection circuitry against: Overload, short circuit, thermal & reverse polarity
MM Series marine grade amplififier
Designed to withstand the water and the elements. These amplifiers feature sealed chassis and conformal coated boards which allows them to perform in the harshest marine environment. Also feature loads of upgrades geared towards making them the most installer-friendly marine amp ever produced by Memphis. Single sided terminals, removable power lug, sealed outputs with waterproof quick-disconnects and sealed top mounted control panel all make this amplififier extremely durable and user friendly.
- Maximum Power : 500 Watts
- Number of Channels : 4
- RMS Power Output : 125x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- IPX5 rated
- Removable power terminal
- Sealed removable signal connectors
- Sealed top mount controls
- Extruded aluminum heat sink
- Signal sensing auto turn on
- 12dB/octave butterworth crossovers
- Input select switch
- LED light strip
- Protection circuitry against: Overload, short circuit, thermal & reverse polarity
- Variable bass boost (0-12dB) centered at 45Hz
- 24dB Infrasonic Filter
- Fully Variable crossover
- UPC: 702588005667
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.