MX Series 8-Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier 180Wx8 @ 2 Ohms-13.8V – 360Wx4 @ 4 Ohms Bridged-13.8V
We are a Musway authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • 1 - EIGHT.100 8-Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier
- • 1 - Owner's Manual
- • 1 - External ANL Mini Fuse holder
- • 1 –120-amp Mini ANL Fuse
- • 2 - Inline EPS High-Level input harness
- • 2 - Low Level (RCA) input harness
- • 2 - High Level output harness
- • 1 - RLC Knob
- • 1 - RLC Cable 16.5’
- • 1 - 1’ RLC Breakaway Cable
- • 1 - Mounting hardware
Most powerful 8-channel power amplifier in the world
Recently winning the Car & HiFi Product of the Year for 2022, the Musway EIGHT.100 is considered by many to be one of the most powerful 8-channel amplifiers in the market today. Even with its compact size, the amplifier can accommodate up to 8 speakers, giving you the flexibility to achieve exceptional car audio quality.
Equipped With a Brushed Aluminum Heat Sink
The Musway EIGHT.100 is equipped with a brushed aluminum heat sink and end panels, allowing the amplifier to stay cool and efficient even after long hours of use at cranked-up volume levels. It also uses a 4-fold laminated circuit board that is perfect for eliminating interference, especially with small-sized amplifiers.
Has an Auto Turn-on Feature
With its low and high-level inputs, the Musway EIGHT.100 also uses its renowned Intelligent High-Level Input Error Protection System to protect the amplifier from getting damaged. It also has an Auto Turn-on feature, so controlling the amplifier would be as easy as it gets.
Deliver an Extensive Full-range Frequency Performance
The Musway EIGHT.100 can handle a power output of 100 Watts RMS at 4 ohms per channel and 180 Watts RMS at 2 ohms per channel. With its range reaching up to 40 kHz, this 8-channel amplifier can deliver an extensive full-range frequency performance with less noise at high volume levels.
- Start-Stop ready
- EPS (Intelligent Hi-Level Input Error Protection System)
- Utilizes 4-fold Laminated Circuit Boards that allows for Small Size and
- Effectively Suppresses EMI (RF) Interference which is a must with Full Range Class D Amplifiers
- Selectable Input Mode Switch: 4 channel or 8 channel input
- High and Low-Level Inputs
- Brushed Aluminum Heat Sink and End Panels
- Auto Turn On via DC Offset or Signal Sensing
- Remote Level Controller is Included in the Box
- Output Power @13.8V
- 8 x 100/180 Watts RMS @ 4/2 Ohms
- 4 x 360 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Output Power @14.4V
- 8 x 110/195 Watts RMS @ 4/2 Ohms
- 4 x 390 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Highpass Filter 50 - 5000 Hz (CH1/2 & CH5/6)
- Highpass Filter 10 - 500 Hz (CH3/4 & CH7/8)
- Lowpass Filter 50 - 5000 Hz (CH3/4 & CH7/8)
- Bandpass Function (CH3/4 & CH7/8)
- Input Mode CH2/CH4/CH6/CH8
- RCA Inputs
- High Level Inputs with EPS
- Auto Turn On Function
- Bass Remote Controller
- Dimensions (H x L x W) 1.8” x 12.6” x 5.9”
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I'm a type of guy who loves to have a massive speaker setup, and this amplifier allows me to have my dream setup. With having eight speakers, I really do not have to purchase again another amp. and they make speakers also sound better than before.