Dynamat 50400 Sound Deadening Liners and Pan Heat Barrier Utility Pak
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •(24) 4" x 10" Dynamat Xtreme pieces (6.67 sq.ft. total)
- • User's Manual
Perfect Sound Damping Solution
Dynamat Xtreme is a thin, lightweight vibration-damping material that reduces noise when applied to sheet metal surfaces. Through a process called "Vibro-Acoustic Energy Conversion," Dynamat Xtreme converts vibrational energy into low-grade thermal energy. The result is a noticeably quieter home.
Easy To Install
Dynamat Xtreme has a self-adhesive peel-and-stick backing, and is pliable, so it conforms and adheres easily to sheet metal and any other hard surface. This kit includes 24 pieces, each 4" x 10". I used Dynamat to quiet the HVAC ductwork that's near my theater room, and I also applied some to my washer and dryer located in an adjacent room. It made a very noticeably improvement, especially on the ductwork.
- thin, lightweight sheets reduce vibration when applied to sheet metal surfaces
- self-adhesive peel-and-stick design
- kit includes 24 pieces, each measuring 4" x 10" (6.67 square feet total)
- Dynamat Xtreme is a thin, super sticky butyl rubber bonded to an aluminum alloy skin
- Formulated with Vector chemistry
- Simple to cut and install
- Will stretch and contour better than any other product on the market without tearing
- Conforms easily to all interior surfaces
- Sticky butyl rubber will adhere to a surface and stay in place without any special surface prep, and without leaving any odor or dripping material
- Appearance: Black butyl core with 4 mil aluminum constraining layer, self adhesive with release liner
- Thickness: 0.067"
- Temperature Range (Optimal Performance): 14 ºF to +140 ºF
- Temperature Range (Resistance): -65 ºF to +300 ºF
- Adhesive Peel Strength: 42.6 lb per inch
- Chemical Resistance: resistant to water & mineral oils
- Mass: 0.45 lbs/ft.²
- UPC: 769103504005
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.