Dynamat 50504 n-wall speaker isolation system for 4"-deep walls
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •(1) 1.5" x 3.5" x 54" SoundSnake with Dynil
- •(4) 6" x 6" DynaXorbs
- •(1) 12" x 18" Dynamat Xtreme
- • User's Manual
In-wall speakers are a great option for rooms where floor space is limited, or where you simply want a clean look. But sometimes the sound from your in-wall speakers can end up leaking into the next room. That's where Dynamat's En-Wall speaker isolation system can help.This three-piece system helps an in-wall speaker deliver focused, well-balanced sound in your listening space while reducing audio bleed-through to the adjacent room. You'll get more sound where you want it, and less noise and vibration where you don't.
- reduces the amount of sound and vibration passing through the wall to the adjacent room
- helps ensure well-balanced sound in your listening space while protecting against dust and dirt
- included installation components absorb unwanted noise while controlling cabinet resonances
- includes the supplies you need to isolate one in-wall speaker in a 4"-deep wall
- Appearance: Black butyl core with 4 mil aluminum constraining layer, self adhesive with release liner
- Mass: 0.45lb/ft²
- Adhesive Peel Strength: 42.6 lbs/1"
- Thickness: 0.067"
- Dimensions: (1) 12" x 18", (2) 4" x 10"
- Optimal Performance: -14°F to +140°F
- Resistance: -65°F to +300°F
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.