Dynamat 50506 In-wall speaker isolation system for 6"-deep walls
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •(1) 1.5" x 5.5" x 54" SoundSnake with Dynil
- •(4) 6" x 6" DynaXorbs
- •(1) 12" x 18" Dynamat Xtreme
- •(2) 4" x 10" Dynamat Xtremes
- • User's Manual
Deliver Focused, Well-balanced Sound in Your Listening Space
In-wall speakers are a great option for rooms where floor space is limited, or where you simply want a clean look. But sometimes the sound from your in-wall speakers can end up leaking into the next room. That's where Dynamat's En-Wall speaker isolation system can help. This three-piece system helps an in-wall speaker deliver focused, well-balanced sound in your listening space while reducing audio bleed-through to the adjacent room. You'll get more sound where you want it, and less noise and vibration where you don't.
- reduces the amount of sound and vibration passing through the wall to the adjacent room
- helps ensure well-balanced sound in your listening space while protecting against dust and dirt
- included installation components absorb unwanted noise while controlling cabinet resonances
- includes the supplies you need to isolate one in-wall speaker in a 6"-deep wall
- Brand: Dynamat
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 50506
- Part Type: Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- Product Line: Dynamat En-Wall Speaker Isolation System Kits
- Mat Position:Speaker
- Mat Use: Sound deadener
- Installation: Adhesive tape
- Notes: Kit designed for 6 in. thick walls
- Special Feature: Rust Resistant
- Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25 x 12.5 x 7.5 inches
- Size (in): 6
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.