Dynamat XGM T5 L Custom Cut Trunk Lid Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1955-1957 BEL AIR
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Trunk Lid Heat Barrier
- • Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
For Maximum Sound Deadening and Vibration Control
This is a revolutionary product designed specifically to maximize sound deadening and vibration control. This high-performance material is made of an aluminum-coated, low-density butyl rubber that not only provides superior sound deadening and vibration control, but also reduces road noise, making your car ride quieter and more enjoyable. The XGM T5 L is easy to install, and its durable construction ensures it will last for years. Whether you're looking to improve the sound quality of your car audio system or reduce vibration and noise, the Dynamat XGM T5 L is the perfect solution.
- Improved sound clarity and accuracy
- Increased interior sound dampening
- Improved bass response
- Increased noise reduction
- Superior thermal insulation
- Easy application with self-adhesive backing
- A 5mm thick, self-adhesive, sound deadening material that is designed to reduce unwanted road and engine noise in cars.
- A patented, elastomeric butyl material that absorbs and dissipates energy from vibrations and resonances.
- A waterproof, closed cell foam core that reduces thermal transfer through the car interior.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy installation.
- An aluminum foil top layer for increased reflectivity.
- Film backing that helps prevent tearing or wrinkling.
- UPC: 769103910127
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.