Dynamat XGM T5 L2 Custom Cut Tailgate Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1955-1957 Bel Air
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Tailgate Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Reduce Noise, Improve Sound Quality!
It is a product designed to reduce road noise, vibration and rattles from your vehicle's interior, resulting in improved sound quality and increased sound clarity. The Dynamat XGM T5 L2 features a sound deadening material that is designed to absorb sound and vibration, and is easy to install.
- 5mm thickness for maximum sound deadening in a single layer
- Self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- High-temperature resistance up to 315°F (157°C)
- Aluminum foil with butyl rubber construction for superior sound and thermal insulation
- High-quality butyl rubber for extra flexibility and durability
- Excellent noise reduction, decoupling, and vibration dampening qualities
- Lightweight, yet strong and resilient material
- Reduces road noise, exhaust noise, and engine noise entering the cabin
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.