Dynamat XGM T5 P Custom Cut Package tray Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1955-1957 Bel Air
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Package tray Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Experience Your Music at Maximum Volume
It's a high-performance noise dampening material designed to reduce road noise, vibrations, and rattles, while improving the acoustics of your car audio system. It also helps to protect your car's interior from outside temperatures and humidity.
- Dynamat XGM T5 P is a unique and effective thermal acoustic insulation material, specifically designed for car audio applications.
- It is made up of an aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of Dynamat XGMP, an advanced composite material, providing superior acoustic and thermal insulation performance.
- It is also highly resistant to water, oil, salt, and other corrosive materials, making it perfect for extreme environments.
- The material has an impressive sound transmission loss (STL) of up to 69 dB, allowing it to reduce road noise and other exterior sounds.
- It can also reduce interior temperatures, helping to keep your car audio components cool and running optimally.
- Dynamat XGM T5 P is easy to install, making it ideal for DIY car audio enthusiasts.
- UPC: 769103910165
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.