Dynamat XGM T5 R Custom Cut Roof Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1955-1957 Bel Air
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Roof Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Get Professional Grade Sound with Dynamat XGM T5 R
A professional grade sound deadening material designed to reduce road noise and vibration in car audio systems. The product is designed to improve overall sound quality by damping out unwanted noise and vibration that can interfere with the listening experience. The Dynamat XGM T5 also helps reduce heat buildup in the car audio system, allowing for higher power output and improved system performance.
- Super-lightweight, 5mm thick and easy to install
- Patented Visco-Elastic Polymer technology for maximum sound and heat insulation
- Heat-resistant aluminum layer for maximum thermal insulation
- Self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- Compatible with 3D printing for custom shapes
- Meets or exceeds SAE J2020 requirements for sound insulation
- Classified as a Class B fire retardant material
- UPC: 769103910172
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.