Dynamat XGM T5 T Custom Cut Trunk Floor Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1955-1957 Bel Air
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Get the Ultimate Audio Experience
Make your car sound like a concert hall with Dynamat XGM T5 T! Featuring advanced technology for superior sound quality, you'll get the ultimate audio experience with Dynamat XGM T5. Enjoy your favorite tunes with crystal clear clarity and powerful bass. Get ready to rock with Dynamat XGM T5 T!
- Patented aluminum/butyl composite that dampens noise and vibration.
- Heat reflective finish that helps reduce radiant heat from entering the cabin.
- Self-adhesive backing for easy installation.
- A 5mm thick material for maximum sound deadening capability.
- High-tack adhesive that ensures a secure bond to the mounting surface.
- Two-layer construction for added strength and durability.
- A low-profile design that is ideal for tight spaces.
- A low-density foam core for maximum sound and vibration absorption.
- UPC: 769103910134
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.