Dynamat 21212 DYNADECK 12' Black Vinyl Barrier Floor Liner Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Thermo-acoustic Foam Carpet
Dynamat DynaDeck is an ultra-durable vinyl and thermo-acoustic foam carpet and padding replacement for vehicles that will stop noise and heat. The durable, deep twist, embossed DynaDeck mat has the perfect vintage texture and look to fit hot rods, classic sports cars, trucks, jeeps, and off road vehicles. It is completely weatherproof, water resistant, oil resistant, and wear resistant. For optimal results, install DynaDeck over Dynamat.
- DynaDeck is an ultra-durable vinyl and thermoacoustic foam carpet and padding replacement for vehicles that will stop noise and heat.
- The durable, deep twist, embossed DynaDeck mat has the perfect vintage texture and look to fit hot rods, classic sports cars, trucks, jeeps, and off road vehicles.
- It is completely weatherproof, water resistant, oil resistant, and wear resistant.
- DynaDeck combines a 1lb/sq.ft, 1/8 inch waterproof black vinyl barrier with a 1/4 inch closed cell rubber to block engine and exhaust heat, and quiet road noise.
- As DynaDeck is completely weatherproof and waterproof, it is ideal for use in vehicles where a durable, waterproof floor material is desired.
- DynaDeck is simple to install. It is a thick and heavy material, so no adhesive is needed.
- Because of this, DynaDeck can be easily moved and reused. DynaDeck is optimized for use on the vehicle floor, and trunk floor.
- It is available in many different sizes to fit whatever your vehicle needs.
- For optimal results, install DynaDeck over Dynamat Xtreme for a smooth, quiet ride, and experience the Dynamat Difference.
- Weight: 62
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.