Dynamat 50100 Dynil Sound Barrier Rolls
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •1 Roll of 54" x 25' flexible vinyl barrier (112.5 sq.ft.)
- • User's Manual
Ultra-pliable Acoustic Barrier
Dynil is a dense, ultra-pliable acoustic barrier that reduces sound transmitted through walls, floors and ceilings. It is typically installed between the wall/ceiling studs and drywall, and between floor joists and sub flooring. Some applications for Dynil include a home theater, office, nursery, exercise room, laundry room, bedroom, or home recording studio.
- Dynil is a dense, ultra-pliable acoustic barrier that works over a broad frequency range to reduce sound transmission through walls, floors and ceilings. Dynil works to prevent unwanted noise transfer outside the room while creating an optimal acoustic environment in the room.
- Dynil is designed to be installed during the construction or remodeling of your home, and makes any room quieter. Dynil resists tears and allows for quick installation.
- Dynil is ideal for the home theater, office, nursery, exercise room, laundry room, bedroom, or home recording studio. Use Dynil throughout your home and get “Better Sound” and “Quieter Living”
- Dynil Sound Barrier Roll Part Number: 50100 contains: 54 inches x 25 feet long roll 1lb per square foot barrier material (112.5 square feet total)
- Mat Use: Sound deadener
- Length (in.): 300.000 in.
- Width (in.): 54.000 in.
- Thickness (in.): 0.095 in.
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Weight: 112
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.