Dynamat XMO LC F Custom Cut Floor Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for Dynamat CCK 2008+ Dodge Challenger Floor Kit
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Floor Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Maximum Sound Control for Your Ride
This is an acoustic dampening material designed to reduce road noise and vibration in cars. It helps to reduce unwanted noise and vibration from the road, providing a more enjoyable listening experience in your vehicle.
- Create a solid, luxury car feel and take the guesswork out of sound deadening with Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits!
- They isolate vibrations, reduce heat, and stop noise for a cool, quiet, and comfortable ride.
- Custom Cut kits are made specifically for your application, precut to the exact sizes that you'll need for your vehicle's interior sheet metal or fiberglass.
- Dynamat Xtreme with Vector Chemistry is a patented sound deadener with a .060 in. layer of butyl and a .004 in. aluminum face.
- They provide the highest efficiency of sound deadening properties available.
- You'll experience better sound and bass from your music and eliminate annoying road noises.
- Simply peel and stick these self-adhesive Dynamat Xtreme kits to your interior surfaces for amazing results.
- Use them on doors, floors, hoods, trunks, and roofs for the ultimate in driving comfort!
- Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits are offered for a variety of applications in a choice of coverage areas.
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.