Dynamat XMO A1 D Custom Cut Front Door Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1967-1972 BARRICUDA/DART
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Front Door Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Noise Reduction for Your Vehicle
Designed to reduce noise inside a vehicle, such as road noise, engine noise, and exhaust noise. It is made of a lightweight and durable material that can be easily applied to the interior of a vehicle, creating a sound-dampening barrier against unwanted noise.
- Create a solid, luxury car feel and take the guesswork out of sound deadening with Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits!
- They isolate vibrations, reduce heat, and stop noise for a cool, quiet, and comfortable ride.
- Custom Cut kits are made specifically for your application, precut to the exact sizes that you'll need for your vehicle's interior sheet metal or fiberglass.
- Dynamat Xtreme with Vector Chemistry is a patented sound deadener with a .060 in. layer of butyl and a .004 in. aluminum face.
- They provide the highest efficiency of sound deadening properties available.
- You'll experience better sound and bass from your music and eliminate annoying road noises.
- Simply peel and stick these self-adhesive Dynamat Xtreme kits to your interior surfaces for amazing results.
- Use them on doors, floors, hoods, trunks, and roofs for the ultimate in driving comfort!
- Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits are offered for a variety of applications in a choice of coverage areas.
- UPC: 76910393031
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.