Dynamat XMO B1 F Custom Cut Toe Board Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats for 1966-1970 CHARGER/RR
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Toe Board Heat Barrier and Sound Deadening Mats
- • User's Manual
Lightweight and Versatile Dynamat XMO B1 F
It is a lightweight and versatile sound dampening material designed to reduce road noise, vibration, and heat in the interior of a car. It is easy to install and can be used on any surface including metal, plastic, fiberglass, and even glass. It works by absorbing sound and vibration, keeping the interior of your car quiet, comfortable, and cool.
- Create a solid, luxury car feel and take the guesswork out of sound deadening with Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits!
- They isolate vibrations, reduce heat, and stop noise for a cool, quiet, and comfortable ride.
- Custom Cut kits are made specifically for your application, precut to the exact sizes that you'll need for your vehicle's interior sheet metal or fiberglass.
- Dynamat Xtreme with Vector Chemistry is a patented sound deadener with a .060 in. layer of butyl and a .004 in. aluminum face.
- They provide the highest efficiency of sound deadening properties available.
- You'll experience better sound and bass from your music and eliminate annoying road noises.
- Simply peel and stick these self-adhesive Dynamat Xtreme kits to your interior surfaces for amazing results.
- Use them on doors, floors, hoods, trunks, and roofs for the ultimate in driving comfort!
- Dynamat Xtreme Custom Cut kits are offered for a variety of applications in a choice of coverage areas.
- UPC: 769103930224
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.