Pioneer TS-H150-RA 1-1/8" 50W RMS (180W Peak Power Handling) 1-1/8" 50W RMS (180W Peak Power Handling) Aluminum Tweeter for Toyota RAV4
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Non Woven Tape
- • Direct OEM Connect Harness
- • Integrated Crossover Network
High sound quality (High Resolution Sound)
Specifically designed to match the acoustics of your RAV4 vehicle's cabin so you can get enjoy superior sound quality. The HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) Technology uses computer-aided engineering to helps create an aluminum hard dome shape diaphragm that optimizes sound reproduction across a wider range of frequencies, resulting in a smoother high-frequency experience with clear and powerful vocals.
Safe, Secure plug and play Installation
Seamless, plug and play installation in the factory speaker position on the dashboard without compromising the speaker function of the "e-Call" emergency call system .
- Diameter : 1-1/8 Inch
- Frequency Response : 1300-64000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 180 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- 180 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- Specifically designed to fit Toyota® RAV4® vehicles* manufactured from Dec. 2018 – 2023
- HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) technology
- Seamless integration with vehicle entertainment systems
- Size: 1-1/8"
- Dome: Aluminum Hard Dome
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 180 watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 50 watts
- Frequency Response: 1300 Hz to 64 k Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Ohm Rating: 6
- Vehicle Compatibly: RAV4 vehicles manufactured from Dec. 2018 - present.
- UPC: 884938511841
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.