Pioneer TS-WX140DA Compact Series 8x 5-1/4" - 50W RMS (160W Peak Power Handling) Compact Active Subwoofer
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Powered subwoofer
- • 10.5" RCA input harness (4-pin Molex plug/2 female RCAs)
- • Power harness with 16.5' power and remote turn-on leads and 6' ground wire (3-pin Molex plug)
- • 10A ATO fuse in fuse holder (installed on power wire)
- • Wired Digital Bass Control with attached 16.25' cable (RJ-45 plug)
- • 2 Mounting feet
- • Cable clamp
- • 2 Self-tapping screws (M5 x 18mm)
- • 2 Machine screws (M5 x 14mm)
- • 2 Machine screws (M3 x 8mm)
- • Adhesive backed hook-and-loop pad
- • Warranty sheet
- • Instruction Manual
Experience Deep Sound in a Compact Package!
The TS-WX140DA is designed to be compact, allowing for easy installation in various car models without taking up too much space. This subwoofer is an active model, which means it has its own built-in amplifier. This eliminates the need for an external amplifier and simplifies the installation process.
Compact Size, Massive Sound Power!
The subwoofer features an 8x 5-1/4" woofer. This size is suitable for producing deep and powerful bass tones while still maintaining a compact form factor. It has a built-in Class-D amplifier with a maximum power output of 150 watts. This ensures sufficient power to drive the subwoofer and deliver impactful bass.
Seamless Integration, Custom Bass Control
These features various connectivity options, including RCA line-level inputs and outputs, allowing you to connect it to your car's audio system easily. The subwoofer can be installed in various locations within the vehicle, such as under the seat or in the trunk, thanks to its compact size. This offers two bass modes: Deep and Dynamic. The Deep mode provides powerful low-frequency response, while the Dynamic mode enhances the impact and punch of the bass.
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 10 A
- Built-in Amplifier
- Digital Bass Control
- Ultra-compact Design
- 160W Peak Power Handling
- 50W RMS
- Aluminum cone
- Urethane surround
- Built-in Class D amp
- Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response & increases performance with selectable Deep or Dynamic listening modes;
- Gain LPF phase & bass modes controllable at remote;
- Frequency response: 20Hz-200Hz
- UPC: 884938509626
- Weight: 39
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.