Why Do I Need A Crossover?
Speakers reproduce sound based on high, low, or mid-range frequencies. This process is called the crossover effect and occurs because the vast majority of audio systems cannot cover the entire spectrum sufficiently to minimize sound distortion and maintain an appropriate frequency ratio. A lot of amplifiers have either a built-in “variable” crossover so that you can set the frequency at exact sound specifications or a “fixed” crossover. By connecting the BX35 to your amplifier, you will have total control you exactly how you want your bass to sound as well as your mid level and high level frequencies, giving you a pristine listening experience.
- Inputs: front, rear and subwoofer
- Outputs: front, rear and subwoofer
- Independent gain controls for each channel
- Dual input selector
- Bass boost on/off switch with frequency Selector: 40Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz
- Frequency multiplier (x1 or x5) on highpass Output
- Selectable crossover frequencies
- Subwoofer: 40Hz–400Hz
- Rear high pass: 50kHz–1.5kHz
- Front high pass: 50Hz–7.5kHz
- Slope rate: 12 dB/octave
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90dB
- Remote on/off power control
- LED power indicator
- Subwoofer phase & stereo/mono switches
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 8-3/4” x 5-3/4” x 1-1/2”
- UPC: 791489110143
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kelly From Fort Pierce
|It serves it's purpose but not the best. I picked up noise after installation on the highs but it;s perfect for mids and subs. Pick up the BX 15 for subs if you're looking for higher voltage.|
K. Fite From Longview, Texas
|I bought this crossover for my high powered system which consisted of 3 15's, 2 6*9's, 2 6 1/2's, 2 4 in. tweeters, and two punch power series amps. For the very inexpensive price tag on this unit, it did the job as good, if not better tohan the high end expensive brand name components. Ya' betta' know its real in Texaz.|