AudioControl 6-Channel Line Out Converter with EQ and AccuBASS™
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • LCQ-1
- • Speaker and Power connectors
- • Manual
- • Warranty
The LCQ-1 features a 6-Ch Line Output Converter & Internal Summing & AccuBASS. The LCQ-1 delivers Two channel active speaker level input. The Independent front, rear and subwoofer equalization provide a great performance. This feature provides precise tuning. It features the AccuBASS with variable threshold and gain. Also, the AccuBASS processing corrects roll-off bass. The 6 channel LCQ-1 provides 400 watts per channel power handling capability. It includes GTO turn-on circuit with remote out. Output level controls are also available. The LCQ-1 includes Power connectors and Manual. Audio Control's AccuBASS Bass Compensation circuit adjusts the distortion that occurs at high volume levels. The LCQ-1 is capable of internally summing together multiple (4 or 6) input channels from it’s original source unit into 2 channels. The LCQ-1 has a high-current 12-volt output that provides a signal to remote devices such as amplifiers which enables them available. An Optional Dash Mount ACR-2 Level Control is sold separately. The LCQ-1 an input impedance of 20k Ohms. It has a maximum Output Level of 7.5Vrms. The Output Gain is 12dB. Also the Output Impedance is 150 Ohms. It has a current draw of 350mA. The frequency response registers 10Hz-22kHz. The recommended Fuse Rating is 2A.
Powerful 6-Channel Signal Processor
Audio enthusiasts can now rejoice with the introduction of AudioControl’s LCQ-1, a powerful six-channel signal processor that provides a gateway between factory installed source units and after-market amplifiers. The LCQ-1 allows Mobile Electronics enthusiasts to easily “tune” their audio systems and receive truly amazing sound quality. An ideal combination of discrete equalization controls combined with AudioControl’s unique OEM integration circuitry, the LCQ-1 maximizes the performance of factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts, who want amazing audio performance that only comes from custom-tuned audio systems, will truly enjoy the LCQ-1.
- GTO Signal
- Optional Dash Mount ACR-2 Level Control (sold separately)
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs
- Converter & AccuBASS Sensing turn-on system with remote out
- Independent front, rear and subwoofer equalization 6-Ch EQ
- Line Output
- AccuBASS (patent pending) to correct for factory bass roll-off
- Internal channel summing
- Remote In 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Output Gain: 12dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ohm
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz
- Speaker Level Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4Ohm
- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Dimensions: 6.0W x 5.9D x 1.2H
- Weight: 3.0lbs (1.4kg)
- UPC: 855814005914
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.