AudioControl LC2i-PRO 2-Channel Line Output Converter with ACCUBASS®
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • LC2i PRO
- • ACR-1
- • 20" Phone Cable
- • Speaker and Power connectors
- • Owner's Manual
- • Warranty Information
Excellent Signal Processor
A better version of the renowned LC2i, the AudioControl LC2i-PRO is an excellent signal processor to add to your car's audio system, allowing you to get the best audio quality possible from it even if you have made some modifications or additions to your vehicle's audio setup.
The AudioControl LC2i-PRO has two speaker-level inputs, and it can handle a power output of 400 Watts RMS. It has main and bass pre-amp level outputs to connect your amplifiers with, while it also has a control knob so that you can tweak its output. Lastly, it also has selectable switches, such as load select, trigger mode, and ground isolation options.
Restore the Stereo Quality
You can also restore the lost bass quality output from factory stereos designed to have a toned-down low-frequency performance to protect your car's factory speakers from blowing off. With the LC2i-PRO, you get the heart-pounding bass that you deserve with the help of its famous AccuBASS circuitry.
- Two channels of active speaker level inputs (up to 40V input handling)
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Load Selection Switch
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Ground Isolation Switch
- ACR-1 dash remote inluded
- Compact design
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 40 Vrms / 400 W (20k ohms setting)
- Input Impedance (selectable): 20 ohms, 60 ohms, 20k ohms
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Gain: +/- 12 dB
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 50 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In / GTO™ Signal Sense / Audio Sense
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.9″L x 3″D x 1″H (including speaker connectors)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- UPC: 851523007782
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.