JL Audio LoC-22 Two-Channel Line Output Converter
The LoC-22 is designed by JL Audio Sr. Engineer Bruce Macmillan. The LoC-22 is an active two-channel processor engineered for applications requiring the attenuation of factory audio signals for use with aftermarket amplifiers and signal processors. The LoC-22 utilizes a fully regulated, switching MOSFET power supply and an all-analog circuit design to deliver flat frequency response, at any signal level (3 Hz – 32 kHz, +0, -1dB), without altering bass response at high levels, like many passive line output converters do.
Ideal for full-range or low-frequency applications, the LoC-22 is equipped with a pair of analog RCA-type, line-level output jacks (up to 8V RMS) to feed audio signals to your aftermarket system. Analog outputs are compatible with most types of aftermarket signal processors or amplifiers.
Onboard LED Clipping Indicator
Setting output levels is super simple and easy, thanks to a specially calibrated, onboard clipping indicator that works with test tones or music.
The LoC-22 offers two automatic turn-on methods (DC-Offset Sensing or Signal Sensing) and provides a positive 12V turn-on output to activate aftermarket amplifiers or other downstream electronics.
- Fully active, all analog circuit design by Bruce Macmillan, handles powerful factory amplifier outputs, up to 40 volts per channel.
- Differential-balanced input architecture offers noise rejection and compatibility with most analog outputs from OEM source units and amplifiers.
- Dual range input load switch (20 kΩ/Normal, 60 Ω/Low Z, thermally protected) for maximum compatibility with OEM amplifiers
- One stereo pair of crystal-clear, line-level RCA output jacks (up to 8V RMS).
- Automatic turn-on via DC-Offset or Signal-Sensing.
- A dedicated 12V remote turn-on output (maximum 100 mA) to activate aftermarket signal processors or amplifiers.
- Onboard LED clipping indicator makes output level setting quick & easy.
- Ultra-compact chassis design fits into just about any installation location!
- Power Supply Type: Switching, MOSFET PWM, Regulated
- Operating Voltage: 9 - 16 V DC
- Standby Current Draw: <1.6 mA
- Operating Current Draw: 0.13 A at 13.8V
- Frequency Response: 3 Hz - 32 kHz (+0 dB, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio @ 2V RMS: Gain at Min: 118 dB Gain at Max: 103 dB (20 kHz Bandwidth)
- Remote Output Capacity: 100 mA (maximum)
- Recommended Fuse Value: 1 A
- Recommended Fuse Type: Fast-Acting, ATO/ATC or similar
- Input Channels: Two
- Input Type: Differential-Balanced
- Input Voltage: 40V RMS per channel (maximum)
- Input Impedance
- Turn-On Threshold: Signal-Sensing: 5 mV On/3.5 mV Off at1 kHz (Left Input) DC-Offset: 4.5 V
- Output Channels: Two
- Analog Output: Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
- Max. Unclipped Output: 8V RMS
- Output Impedance: 450 Ω
- Gain Range: -27.3 dB (full CCW) to +3.2 dB (full CW)
- THD+N: 0.01% at 2V RMS (1kHz)
- UPC: 699440984133
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.