Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) vs. Power
The all-new PDX series amplifiers are not your typical class-D amplifiers. Traditionally, class-D amplifiers have not been known for both low distortion and wide frequency response. These new PDX amplifiers are the first ever class-D amplifiers to break tradition and trump the amps of yesterday. The PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-F6, PDX-F4, and PDX-V9 are synonymous with extremely high resolution and detail.
Power Management Processor
PDX amps incorporate Alpine’s new Power Management circuit. The Power Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier performance, monitoring voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted power output for non-stop listening.
- Amplifier Class: D
- Fuse Rating: 40 A
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 (4-ohm/2-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
Max Power Output Ratings
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (2-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), 300 - 6k Hz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, BPF): 30 - 600 Hz (HPF), 300 - 6k Hz (LPF), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer): 50 - 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 - 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 2'' x 7-1/2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 - 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 3 - 100k Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 3 - 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discreat
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-battery Protection: Low-battery Protection
- Low-impedance Possibility: Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4): Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4)
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer): Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- UPC: 793276011602
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From Canada
|Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.|
rob From indiana
Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.