With its super efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the P1000X1bd assures maximum BOOM for your buck! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- 300W x 1 @ 4 Ohm
- 500W x 1 @ 2 Ohm
- 1000W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- UPC: 780687332495
- Weight: 12.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scratch From Beaumont, Tx
|Have this maxed out on a single ported orion hcca 10.2 wired @ 1ohm sounds great clean crisp sound heavy bass.