AudioControl 6-Channel Line Out Converter with Equalization and Signal Delay
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • DQ-61
- • ACR-3 Remote
- • Speaker and Power connectors
- • Manual
- • Warranty
Compact Six Channel, High-performance, Line Level Converter
The DQ-61 is your gateway to amazing sound from a factory head unit. It is a compact six channel, high-performance, line level converter with independent multi-channel equalization and signal delay to custom tune the system. AudioControl’s patent pending AccuBASS® system corrects for the factory bass roll-off present in so many of today’s cars. In short; the DQ-61 can make every car sound its very best.
AudioControl engineers designed the DQ-61 to be an extraordinary processor, so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process.
User-friendly Signal Delay
User friendly Signal Delay controls allow the listeners the ability to align themselves between the left and right speakers plus seamlessly blend in the subwoofer to the listening environment. Discrete equalization controls provide listeners with powerful processing to properly “tune” their audio systems and enjoy truly amazing sound.
Maximum Sound Quality
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the DQ-61 is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate AccuBASS®. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems.
- Low Frequency Response : 10 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 22000 Hz
- Number Of Bands : 6
- Signal Delay to put the speakers in acoustic alignment
- front, rear and sub equalization
- GTO signal sensing turn-on with remote out
- Internal channel
- Signal Delay & AccuBASSsumming
- Dash Mount ACR-3 Level Control Included
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs
- AccuBASS to correct for factory bass roll-off
- Independent 6-Ch EQ
- Line Output Converter
- Speaker Level Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Output Gain: 12dB
- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms
- Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz
- Signal Delay Max (Front/Sub): 35ms
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 175Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm
- Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4Ohm
- Output Impedance: 150Ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal Delay Max (Left/Right): 10ms
- Remote In 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
- Dimensions: 8.6W x 5D x 1.25H
- UPC: 855814005945
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I purchased this unit so I could keep the factory navigation head unit in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and add aftermarket speakers and amplifiers. The unit is extremely difficult to tune as I have had to take it back to the installer a couple of times to have it adjusted. At this point, I am going to remove the unit along with the factory head unit and replace them with a navigation unit from Kenwood or Pioneer.