The WET104-W is the second generation marine product from the number one name in marine audio, MTX. The WET104-W is a 10" single 4Ω subwoofer that can handle up to 250W RMS power. This subwoofer is designed for any environment. It features a polypropylene cone that is water resistant, a sealed ABS basket that protects the internal motor structure, silicone insulated tinsel leads, and an ASA grille with UV inhibitor that is durable and that won't fade over time.
This subwoofer is designed for infinite baffle usage, meaning you do not have to build an enclosure for it if you are using it in a boat. The subwoofer will take advantage of the mounting location and use the boat's structure itself as the enclosure.
- Weather Resistant Polypropylene Cones
- ASA Plastic Grille
- Sealed ABS Basket
- Silicone Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Infinite Baffle Design
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP67 Rating when Mounted in a Sealed Enclosure
- RMS Power (Watts)- 250
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS)- 125 - 250
- Peak Power (Watts)- 500
- Frequency Response- 28Hz - 130Hz
- Voice Coil- 2"
- Mounting Depth- 4.27"
- Cut Out Diameter- 9.213"
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 28-130 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Color : White
- Amplifier Class : D
- Mounting Depth : 4.27 Inches
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- sealed ABS basket and insulated speaker leads
- resistant to damage from salt, humidity, and sun
- power range: 125-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 28-130 Hz
- top-mount depth: 4-1/4"
- UPC: 715442660193
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.