Pioneer TS-W1200PRO 12" 450W RMS Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Pro Series Subwoofer
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Dual 4ohms Voice Coil - Subwoofer
- •Installation Manual
- •Owner's Manual
Are You Ready To Go P.R.O.?
The Pioneer Reference for Open Show series of speakers is designed specifically for those looking to produce some serious sound pressure levels. Inspired by Pioneer’s history of record-breaking SPL competition, the new P.R.O. series line of speakers is constructed with the street enthusiast in mind. With an emphasis on efficiency and power handling, the P.R.O. series lineup consists of bullet tweeters, mid bass drivers, and a subwoofer that can be mixed and matched to deliver impressive output, without requiring an impressive investment.
The Low Down
At the low end of the P.R.O. series lineup, the TS-W1200PRO delivers a unique mix of SPL power and efficiency combined with SQ performance and accuracy. Rated at an impressive 1,500 watts of maximum power handling while simultaneously offering an amazingly efficient sensitivity rating of 105dB*, the TS-W1200PRO takes the musical experience to a whole new, louder, level.
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Sensitivity : 105 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20-500 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1500 Watts
- Number of Voice Coils : Dual
- RMS Power Handling : 450 Watts
- 1,500 Watts Max Power (450 Watts Nominal)
- Optimally Blended Pulp Cone Woofer with Corrugated Surround
- Designed for High Sensitivity and High Power Handling
- Size: 12
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 1,500 W (450 W)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 500Hz
- Sensitivity (IN CAR, INPUT: 1W): 105 dB
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ω
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.5 cu. ft. (sealed enclosure)
- UPC: 884938171281
- Weight: 17.4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.