Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW1-2 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (300 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure In this low-profile PowerWedge™ subwoofer system, we harness the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 subwoofer driver to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 5.56 in. (141 mm) deep.
This low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW1 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. The PowerWedge™ subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the top surface of the enclosure.
A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 75 - 300W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300W Total
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82.50dB
- Enclosure Features:
- Sealed Enclosure
- CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Construction
- Black Carpet Finish Finish
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 5-5/6"
- Recommended Power Handling: 75-300W RMS
- Final Impedance: 2ohms
- Preloaded with single 10" 10TW1-2 Subwoofers
- Sealed enclosure with black carpet finish
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.563" TD x 15" W x 11.75" H
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW1-2 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- power range: 75-300 watts
- impedance: 2 ohms
- dimensions: 15"W x 11-3/4"H x 5-1/2"D
- UPC: 699440933247
- Weight: 18
- Sku: 93324
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.