AudioControl 4/3/2-Channel High Power Amplifier
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • D-4.800
- • Speaker Connectors
- • Fuses
- • Manual
- • Warranty
Provides Unprecedented Power and Tuning Flexibility
AudioControl has paired our award winning amplifier technology with our powerful Matrix DSP into the D-4.800. This single-unit solution provides unprecedented power and tuning flexibility when you require audio perfection from your factory or aftermarket sound system.
Active Speaker Level Inputs
The D-4.800 features active speaker level inputs, line-level inputs and outputs plus, using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app gives you complete control over all features including 30 bands of equalization, signal delay, input delay, polarity and AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS®, GTOTM Signal Sense, and MILCTM plus integrated input and output RTA’s.
Perfect for OEM Integration and Aftermarket Builds
he D-4.800 packs power and intelligent flexibility into one beautiful cast aluminum chassis, perfect for OEM integration and aftermarket builds.
- Low Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 20-24000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 125x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 80 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Built-in DSP
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILCTMMaximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTOTMSignal Sense
- Active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Input and Output RTA for precise and informed tuning
- Input and Output Delay
- 12 and 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- 30 band equalizer
- Optional AC-BT24 Bluetooth Streamer/Programmer
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- Preamp Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 Vrms
- Speaker Level Inputs: 6
- Speaker Level Input Voltage Range: 3 V – 40 Vrms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 24 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBA, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 8 to 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Dimensions: 9.0″W x 8.0″D x 2.1″H
- UPC: 855814005792
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.