The LC-4.800 is a Multi-Channel Amplifier with ACCUBASS. The amplifier is configurable as a 4/3/2 Channel High-Power Amplifier. It features 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms. It also features 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms. The Multi-Channel Amplifier is bridgeable. The amplifier includes line level outputs. It also includes the MILC clip detection circuit. With the MILC clip detection circuit the amplifier is looking to detect any clipping. It includes GTO turn-on circuit with remote out. Audio Control's AccuBASS Bass Compensation circuit adjusts the distortion that occurs at high volume levels. Also, the AccuBASS processing corrects roll-off bass. The unit includes Premium OEM Integration. The Multi-Channel Amplifier also features Signal summing. It has Configurable crossovers for maximum customization. An Optional ACR-3 Assignable Remote Level & Preset Control is available for purchase. A Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) Subsonic Filter is built into the amplifier. Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers provide a smooth sound. The amplifier is constructed of a Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis. The amplifier has 4 balanced Preamp Inputs. The Input Voltage Range is 250 mV – 8 V RMS. The amplifier has 2 Preamp Outputs. It has a Maximum Preamp Output Level of 8.5 Vrms. The Total Harmonic Distortion is <0.1%. The Frequency Response registers 10 Hz - 30 kHz. It has a Signal to Noise ratio of 102 dBa. The Linkwitz-Riley Crossover is Adjustable From 30 Hz – 300 Hz. The included PFM Subsonic Filter is 32 Hz. The recommended Fuse Rating is 2 x 40 A.
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V: 4 OHM – 125 W x 4 RMS
- Weight: 5.0lbs (2.0kg)
- Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 300 Hz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Dimensions: 9W x 7.95D x 2.1H
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- PFM Subsonic Filter: 32 Hz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- 2 OHM – 200 W x 4 RMS Bridged 4 OHM – 400 W RMS
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Damping Factor: 670 at 10 V, 4 Ohm Output, 100 Hz
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Premium OEM Integration
- Configurable crossovers
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 4/3/2 channel high power amplifier
- Line level outputs
- GTOTM Signal Sense
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- MILCTM Source Clip Detection
- Signal summing
- Optional ACR-3 Assignable Remote Level & Preset Control
- UPC: 855814005785
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.