The Solo-Baric L7S's square sub design delivers dependable bass - even when pushed to the limit. Dual voice coils with high-temp copper windings easily handle intense heat and power levels for clean, clear bass anytime.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 450 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 8, 20.32
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 900/450
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 83.6
- Frequency Response (Hz): 28-100
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 4-3/4, 12.1
- Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 7-1/4, 18.4
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): .5, 14.16
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): .75, 21.24
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: .66, 18.6
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 1.0, 28.3
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081227
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer