12" CompVX 4 Ohm
The cast aluminum basket comes with a motor-cooling perimeter venting and spring-loaded terminals that can accept up to 10-gauge wire, so when you run tons of power to this sub, it gives you loud, distortion-free bass all day long.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- Signature Double Blue Surround Stitching
- Ribbed Santoprene® Surround
- SoloKon™ Cone Reinforcement
- Oversized Suspension System
- High-Strength Insulated Tinsel Leads
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Massive Ceramic Magnet
- UniPlate™ Extended Pole Piece & Backplate For Superior Heat Dissipation
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin Nickel Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompVX 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 750 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 12, 30
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 1500/750
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 87.1
- Frequency Response (Hz): 20-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 6-11/16, 16.9
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 11-1/16, 28
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.0, 28.3
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 4.6, 130
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.25, 63.7
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081524
- Weight: 24
- Authorized Internet Dealer