Pioneer Audio receivers feature built-in Bluetooth enabling both hands-free calling and audio streaming with the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6) and Wideband Speech capability. This allows you to experience more natural sound quality and details during calls. When streaming music, AVRCP 1.5 lets you browse and select the media stored on your smartphone.
A Better-Than-Ever Listening Experience
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the FH-S701BS, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons and 10-level dimmer
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- FLAC playback from USB drives
- remote control
- built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- ARC app provides smartphone control of receiver
- music file playback on select Android devices through USB input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 13-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- low-pass and high-pass filters
- subwoofer level control
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UPC: 884938369268
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.