Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the MVH-300EX without having to go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
Android Music Support & USB Direct Control for iPhone
Users of Android devices running operating system 4.0 or later can connect and listen to music stored on their device to the MVH-300EX without the need for an app. The process is made possible using Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). MTP allows the receiver to recognize the Android smartphone as a music storage device. Users can now access music via USB stored on an Android device and operate basic operations like FF, REW, Play, Pause, Random Play, and Repeat. Metadata information such as track, artist, and album name can be displayed.
Pioneer's MVH-300EX is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for music and video via USB interface cable (sold separately) depending on your iOS device. Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the 7" touchscreen. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1.5 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
- digital multimedia receiver
- 7" touchscreen display with variable color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control via USB
- built-in Android music control via USB
- video playback from an external source or USB drive
- high- and low-pass filters
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- time alignment (CD-MC20 mic required)
- inputs: rear aux input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- UPC: 884938375269
- Weight: 5.01
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.