HDR Image Quality
With this wide-view direct High Dynamic Range rear camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. Smoothly view objects to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C2100RD wide-view direct rear camera system.
The HCE-C2100RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Selectable 4 view modes (Rear/Panorama/Corner/Ground) by select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- For use without a touch-screen display, the HDR Multi View Front Camera (HCE-C2600FD), sold separately, is required
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 960 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=1:1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 125°
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Camera (Excluding Projection On The Rear): 0.93" x 0.93" x 1.02"
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5 Meter (1.64 Feet)
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10 Meter (32.8 Feet)
- UPC: 793276040909
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.