Kenwood Excelon XR601-1 Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
We are a Kenwood Excelon authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Mono subwoofer amplifier
- •Three 30A ATM mini-blade fuses (installed)
- •Remote Commander
- •Flat washer
- •Hex nut
- •20' Remote cable (RJ-14 modular plugs on each end)
- •4mm Allen wrench
- •2.5mm Allen wrench
- •Four 5/8" self-tapping screws
- •Warranty card
- •Owner's Manual
High Performance Parts
Special capacitors and inductors have been carefully selected for the digital amplifier’s LC filter, which is essential for achieving highresolution audio. These high-performance parts reduce noise and distortion and ensure excellent sound quality.
Deep Bass Sound
By using a down-firing subwoofer and superior technologies, the audio system generates high-quality sound and powerful bass, while still being compact.
Enhanced Signal to Noise Ratio
The feedback value of the current XR Amplifier has been optimized to improve the S/N ratio. As a result, the noise level has been reduced by up to 40%.
Specialized Circuit Design
The noise reduction system employs a special layout that separates the analog circuit, digital amplifier circuit and power supply circuit. This keeps interference between the circuits to a minimum, decreasing noise and thereby achieving high performance and sound quality.
- Maximum Power : 1200 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 20-200 Hz
- RMS Power Output : 400x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 30x3 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Class: D
- Version: 2 ohms
- Channels: 1
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1 channel x 400 watts
- 2 ohms: 1 channel x 600 watts
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Max Power Output: 1200 watts
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1%
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 35 x 169 mm (8-11/26 x 1-3/8 x 6-5/8)
- UPC: 019048222428
- Weight: 3.53
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
A awesome amplifier!!! It’s great! It’s terrific! It’s awesome! I’m very happy I went with the 601 to run 2 10inch subwoofer(s)! Awesome unique size too. I don’t drive much…a amp with a cooling fan is good also ‘wink’ this amp works perfect for me. I said something about the cooling fan comment because I turned it all the way up for a long time ;) a wonderful beautiful natural stuff.
I love Kenwood products and I am a happy customer!