This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio. We always strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and aftermarket service.
TS-W306R 1300 Watts Max Power, 12" Subwoofer with IMPP™ Cone
- 1300 Watts Max Power (350 Watts Nominal)
- New Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS)
- IMPP cone produces tight and accurate bass
- Specially designed Voice coil offers higher power handling
- Size: 12"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 1,300 W (350W)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 125 Hz
- Sensitivity (IN CAR, INPUT: 1W): 96 dB
PZ-1520.2 1500 Watts Powerzone Series 2 ohm Stable 2-Channel Class-A/B Car Amplifier
- Class-A/B 2 ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 375 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1500 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- UPC: 713783827701
- Weight: 40.6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.