Kicker 46CXA8001 Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
We are a Kicker authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Mono Amplifier
- •Owner's manual
CX-Series Amplifiers are the perfect combination of big power, bigger flexibility and true reliability!
A variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want - to craft the sound you love.
Incredible Sound Everywhere
KICKER’s CX-Series amplifier technology provides clean, powerful music in nearly any vehicle on the road today, without changing your radio or adding a line-out converter. These powerful amps work with as little as nine volts of power from your battery, and as much as 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. With KICKER’s FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), you get outstanding noise rejection - even with premium factory audio systems.
Towers of Power
CX-Series amps include vertical and horizontal mounting hardware, so you can show off your install style! Your mono CX-Series Amplifier is compatible with the CXARC remote control. Use it to customize your bass on the fly with just a turn of a knob!
- Maximum Power : 1600 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 25 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 25-200 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : No
- RMS Power Range : 800 Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
About That Power
This CX-Series Mono Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA800.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Expand your system with full-range, RCA pass-through outputs, then choose a “standard” mount or a cool vertical mount with the included hardware.
This CX.1 amplifier delivers as much as 800 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC (link to remote) Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Stereo
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm Stereo
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm Mono
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)
|Frequency Response (Hz):
||250mV-10V (Low Level) | 1V-40V (High Level)
||>95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
||Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave
||Variable 0-6dB @40Hz
- 46CXA8001 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 713034088547
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.