USE AN AMPLIFIER VERY SIMPLY
In order to feed your amplifiers with an appropriate and qualitative audio signal, keeping your original head-units and the associated OEM controls, you can choose the converter HILO.V2.
HILO.V2 converts a stereo amplified signal in two low-level line outputs, eliminates parasitic interferences and generates separated grounds. You can now use an amplifier very simply, without any interference. It is now very easy to create a quality hi-fi install in your car.
Entirely developed by Focal, HILO is now available under generation 2. It is 100% rethought to match any OEM head-unit thanks to its DC and AC voltage detection, and providing a full compatibility with FPX range.
FPS Hilo V2 Amplified Signal Converter
- Converts a stereo amplified signal in two low-level line outputs for an amplifier.
- Eliminates parasitic interferences - separated grounds
- Selectable DC and AC voltages detection – full compatibility with any original manufacturer head-units.
- Automatically generates a remote control signal to activate the associated amplifier
- Can be used in passive mode without 12V power supply (In that case the remote output doesn’t work)
- Bandwidth (+/- 1dB): 10 Hz – 80 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: > 100dB
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Automatic remote output: Yes
- Stop & Start compatible: Yes
- DC detection threshold: 5.2V for 14.4 V input voltage
- AC detection threshold: 22 mV @ 1 kHz
- Hilo V2 High Level To RCA Line Stereo Converter
- Owner's Manual
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.