USE AN AMPLIFIER VERY SIMPLY
In order to feed your amplifiers with an appropriate and qualitative audio signal, keeping your original head-units and the associated OEM controls, you can choose the converter HILO.V2.
HILO.V2 converts a stereo amplified signal in two low-level line outputs, eliminates parasitic interferences and generates separated grounds. You can now use an amplifier very simply, without any interference. It is now very easy to create a quality hi-fi install in your car.
Entirely developed by Focal, HILO is now available under generation 2. It is 100% rethought to match any OEM head-unit thanks to its DC and AC voltage detection, and providing a full compatibility with FPX range.
FPS Hilo V2 Amplified Signal Converter
- Converts a stereo amplified signal in two low-level line outputs for an amplifier.
- Eliminates parasitic interferences - separated grounds
- Selectable DC and AC voltages detection – full compatibility with any original manufacturer head-units.
- Automatically generates a remote control signal to activate the associated amplifier
- Can be used in passive mode without 12V power supply (In that case the remote output doesn’t work)
- Bandwidth (+/- 1dB): 10 Hz – 80 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: > 100dB
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Automatic remote output: Yes
- Stop & Start compatible: Yes
- DC detection threshold: 5.2V for 14.4 V input voltage
- AC detection threshold: 22 mV @ 1 kHz
- Hilo V2 High Level To RCA Line Stereo Converter
- Owner's Manual
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.