The S-Series amplifiers contain technology that was previously only available in Alpine's premium line up of amplifiers, the R- and X-Series models. The S-Series models are based on Alpine’s intelligent amplifier platform that ensures superior sound reproduction and precision imaging. With an improved heat sink, and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, your music will keep playing no matter where your drive takes you.
Small But Mighty
The S-Series amplifiers are designed to fit anywhere. Measuring at 8”, these amplifiers can be mounted under seats or behind panels. Though they sport a compact footprint on the outside, they produce impressive power on the inside The S-A32F 4-Channel Amplifier boasts the perfect amount of power to drive the newly redesigned S-Series speakers to their optimal performance for clean and accurate sound.
S-A32F 4-Channel Amplifier
- High Efficiency Digital Circuit Design
- Selectable Input Level
- Variable High/Low Pass Crossover
- Auto Turn-on with Remote Sensing
- Remote Level Control Ready
- Amplifier Class: D
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-400 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-400 Hz
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- S/N Ratio: 1W into 4 Ohms: >83dB
- RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels): 55 x 4
- Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels): N/A
- Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels): 80 x 4
- Bridged Power (Watts x Channels): 160 x 2
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2
- Frequency Response: +0/-3 dB 10Hz - 30kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-1 dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- Fuse Rating: 40
- Speaker Level Inputs: RCA
- Preamp Outputs: No
- Width: 8"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Depth: 8"
- UPC: 793276242570
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.