The Complete Package
Pioneer’s 5-channel amplifier produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pick-up trucks with limited real estate, the GM-DX975 also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats and ATVs/UTVs.
Packs a Punch
The 5-channel amplifier is rated at 2,000 watts max with the A and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 600 watts at 2 (RMS). Compared to similarly priced multi-channel amplifiers, the variable crossover networks on the GM-DX975 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Block terminals for a cleaner installation and direct wire contact minimizing resistance.
Variable Low-Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-DX975 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
The GM-D9605 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
- 2,000 Watts Max Power
- High quality textured aluminum panel and tough frame
- Variable High Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- Gold RCA Terminals
- Hi-Res Audio Capable
- Bass Boost Remote included
GM-DX975 5-Channel Amplifier
- RCA Inputs: 5-CH (Gold Plated)
- Amplifer Class: CLASS-D
- High Quality Sound Parts: Yes
- Hi-Res Certified: Yes
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Crossover Type: Adjustable HPF/LPF
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 100W x 4 (Main channel), 600W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 75W x 4 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 200W x 2 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Frequency Response
- A/B CH: 10 Hz ~ 50 kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10 Hz ~ 500 Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): A/B CH: <0.05% (1 kHz) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 94dB
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct (A/B CH) / -12dB/-24dB (SUB CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 500 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0-18dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 2 to 4
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 12.4" x 2" x 7.87"
- UPC: 884938421867
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.